- A source should be shown at all quotations.
- The following reference to literature can be used in the main text:
- a surname of an author of a work with the year of edition in brackets, for example [Kowalski 2011]. If a joint publication is quoted the first part of the title and the year of edition are included in brackets, for instance [Badania marketingowe… 2010],
A typescript should met the following conditions:
- Word program,
- A4 format, margins: left – 2 cm., right – 3,5 cm., upper and bottom margin – both approx. 2,5 cm.,
- Times New Roman print, size: 12 points, space between lines: 1,5,
- special typeface should be avoided, pages of a typescript should be numbered.
- Notes should be placed at the bottom of the pages.
- Continuous numbering should be kept within an article or within a chapter. If there are few notes in the whole work, numbering can be used within the whole work.
- Notes can be subject or bibliographical.
- If an author quotes a work which has already been in a note, the work’s title should be replaced with an abbreviation wyd. cyt. If in bibliographical notes there is citing at least two works of the same author, the initial words of a title should be given to avoid ambiguity.
- The given order applies in notes: first name’s initial, surname, etc.
Abstracts in English language with key words (3-5) and abstracts in Polish language with key words (3-5) should be attached to the articles.
Tables and drawings
- Tables and drawings should be placed in the text as close to a place of citing as possible.
- A source or information “the study based on” should be placed next to every quoted table and drawing.
- Tables and drawings together with a title and a source should be inside a text column, i.e. in a column which size (after formatting) is 13 x 19 cm.
- A drawing should be prepared on a white background.
- Separate elements of a drawing can be made in the shades of greyness to make an included in it text legible.
- Times New Roman (9 points), single space, should be used for a text in a drawing.
- Drawings should be prepared in Corel, Word or Excel (with attached deta) in a form which is ready to print with a possibility to make corrections to them after editing.
- Drawings in Word should be grouped.
- In Excel charts with a large number of details a pattern filling should be used instead of colours.
Writing texts which include mathematical symbols and formulas one should always use equation processor (it also concerns notations which are included in a paragraph text, for example “variables x and x2 are then equal”).